Krave Beauty - Great Barrier Relief - 45ml
Note: This product is on pre-order and will be shipped out in the first week of August.
Press the reset button on your skin! One of our best-selling K-Beauty products, Krave Beauty's Great Barrier Relief will soothe and restore your damaged skin barrier. Ideal for dry and irritated skin, this serum is perfect to use in combination with active ingredients such as retinol, acids and vitamin C. Great Barrier Relief's nourishing formula uses tamanu oil among other ingredients that mimic a healthy barrier. You'll see reduced redness, a more even complexion and replenished skin.
Product of Korea.
- Has overused active skincare ingredients or wants to combat the effect of harsh acne skincare;
- Has constantly dehydrated skin;
- Suffers from redness and dry patches;
- Has rosacea, dermatitis or atopic skin;
- Has sensitive skin or is finding that other skincare products are causing a burning sensation on their skin;
- Has chronic stress (yes, cortisol affects the skin barrier too!);
- Wants to treat and get rid of hyperpigmentation'
- Has ageing or mature skin;
- Just wants to maintain a healthy skin barrier function!
Apply one or two pumps of Great Barrier Relief before your moisturizer or in replacement of your moisturizer. Reach for Great Barrier Relief whenever your skin is feeling irritated and don’t forget to remove those sensitizing products from your routine.
* The following steps only apply to those who have severely damaged skin-barrier (i.e. literally every product you apply stings and irritates):
- Drop every skincare product you’re using;
- Take a break from cleansing, which also means no makeup or SPF during this period (If you need to wash your face, use lukewarm water and gently rinse. Use distilled water if you live in a place where tap water is too harsh or unfiltered. Please don't be surprised by the 'skipping SPF' advice! It's a very common dermatology practice to advise patients to drop everything including SPF when the patient is dealing with an extreme skin condition. When your skin-barrier is damaged, the permeability of the skin increases. Chemical UV filters can easily sink in and further sensitize the skin and nowadays, most conventional mineral sun blocks use nano/micro UV filters which can easily get absorbed into the skin too. In addition, SPF lotions formulated with other potential irritants can exacerbate the problem. By eliminating all the potentially problematic factors, you can really give your skin a reset! Just make sure you stay out of the sun);
- Use Great Barrier Relief morning and night until your skin has reset and feels relieved and relaxed.
- Start adding back your core essentials once your skin is healed - browse our Sensitive Skin, Rosacea, Dermatitis/Eczema and Atopic Skin sections for a basic cleanser, hydrating toner and moisturizer.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Propanediol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (10%), Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Serine, Acetyl Glutamine, Glycine, Ceramide NP, Oleic acid, Sodium PCA, Glycosyl trehalose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Saccharide Isomerate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopheryl acetate, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Lactic acid, Xanthan gum, Urea, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy