BANILA CO - Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original Starry Night Special Set - 3pcs
- Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original - 180ml
- Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser - 150ml
- Super Cute Rabbit Cleansing Hair Band
Product of Korea.
Blended with naturally-derived extracts to calm skin down and removes dirt deep in the pores- suitable for all skin types!
- Cleans your hands first and dispense an appropriate amount of cleansing balm on hands with the spatula (included).
- Massage your entire face and melt the balm with finger tips or palms.
- Gently melt away makeup and emulsify the balm by adding some water on your face and massage once more.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Water, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Butylparaben, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sunset Yellow FCF, Onsen-Sui, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Polyethylene, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Synthetic Wax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, New Coccine Face.
Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Laureth-7, Palmitic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Glycol stearate, PEG-8, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Notoginseng Root Extract, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, CI 14700
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy