BY ECOM - Best 3 Ampoule Kit - 3pcs
Believe the hype: BY ECOM rose to popularity in Korea by word of mouth instead of a slick marketing campaign because its products are really that good! Get three of BY ECOM's best-selling ampoules in one kit. Made with natural ingredients, these ampoules strengthen your skin's barrier, hydrate, plump and brighten for that smooth, glass skin glow.
Each kit contains:
- Pure Calming Ampoule 5ml - With Centella Asiatica, Portulaca Oleracea and Tea Tree Extracts, this serum soothes and heals the skin barrier while hyaluronic acid provides long-lasting hydration.
- Heartleaf Ampoule 5ml - Designed to minimise pores and put your skin's pH back in equilibrium, this is particularly useful in controlling excess sebum.
- Honey Glow Ampoule 5ml - Fade dark spots and erase fine lines with the power of Royal Jelly, niacinamide and ginseng extract.
Product of Korea.
All skin types can enjoy this kit. You'll find that each ampoule has its strengths and target areas.
1. Before applying an ampoule, cleanse and tone to prep the skin.
2. Apply a moderate amount of the chosen ampoule evenly on your skin.
3. Lightly cover your kanvas with your warm palms and tap gently to absorb.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Honey Glow Ampoule 5ml - Aqua, Diglycerin, Polyglycerin3, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol, Glycerol, Dipropylene, Nicotinamide, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Honey, Royal Jelly Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bee Propolis Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/root/stem Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated lecithin, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Polyquaternium-51, Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, Raffinose, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Adenosine, Edetate Disodium, Cellulose gum, β-Glucans, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed collagen, Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment, Hydroxyacetophenone.
Pure Calming Ampoule 5ml - Purified Water, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethanol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Soluble Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide NP, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Heartleaf Ampoule 5ml - Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis LEaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon [Lemon] Fruit Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Orange] Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Avena Sativa [Oat] Kernel Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Cynara Scolymus [Artichoke] Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa [Turmeric] Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Castanea Crenata [Chestnut] Shell Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Salix Alba [Willow] Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra [Licorice] Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Portulaca Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SH-Polypeptide-19, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Water, Carbomer, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Disodium Edta, Tromethamine, Polyquaternium-51, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Alcohol, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus [Mastic] Gum, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, Oleanolic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy