IOPE - Retinol Expert 0.3% - 20ml
Want to start using retinol but find it too irritating? Try IOPE's Retinol Expert! With a gentle concentration of 0.3% retinol, this serum sacrifices none of its effectiveness. Results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks, with many users noting an increase in skin elasticity and a reduction in fine lines. In addition, Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol hydrate and strengthen the skin barrier.
IOPE's products are designed to offer a dynamic improvement in skin condition, with the weight of science behind its stable and patented formulas. Winner of multiple beauty awards, Retinol Expert 0.3% is the perfect introduction to retinol. Also available in 0.1%.
Product of Korea.
All types of skin who want to target anti-aging, fine wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
After using essence or serum, apply a moderate amount on areas under eyes, around lips, glabella, neck and any other areas with wrinkle problems.
NOTE: The skin needs an 'adaptation period' when using retinol for the first time. Use this product by every other day for two weeks and use it daily after two weeks.
- You might experience dry/flaky skin, so apply a moisturizer after retinol.
- This product is recommended for night time only and avoid sun exposure. Retinol can increase skin sensitivity to sunlight. While using this product, do not use scrubs or other exfoliating products on your face. Use a UV blocker during daytime while using this product.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Caprylic / Caprictri Glyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Tocopherylacetate, Trehalose, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vpco Polymer, Glyceryl Polymeth Acrylate, Polysilicone-11, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxy Ethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurateco Polymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Oryzasativa (Rice) Branwax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Fragrance / Parfum, Sodium Sulfite, Tromethamine, RETINOL, Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Mannitol, Glycerylstearate, Disodium EDTA, EthylhexylGlycerin, Stearic Acid, Poly Glyceryl-3, Methyl Glucose Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitanisostearate, BHT, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Acetyltetrapeptide-11, Ascorbic Acid, Limnathes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 3-O-ETHYL Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Glutathione, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy