Kocostar - Pink Lip Mask - 1pc / Pot of 20
Lips become irresistible with the Pink Lip Mask from ultra cool Korean brand Kocostar! These hydrogel lip patches deliver an instant shot of moisture to your kisser and the surrounding skin, erasing dry skin and leaving a lingering scent of sweet peach. Delicious.
Available in singles or a pot of 20.
Product of Korea.
Anyone who wants to kiss chapped lips goodbye!
- Place on clean lips and leave on for 10 minutes
- Discard patch and pat in any excess essence
- Safe for daily use
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Agar, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Fragrance, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Red Oxide of Iron (CI 77491), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Coral.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy