Bye Bye Dry Skin! Saver Bundle - 5pcs
Keep your dry skin plumped with this complete routine-in-a-bundle! We've put together a kit that'll eviscerate dry patches, repair a compromised barrier and keep your skin protected against the elements. Featuring a star ensemble of Holy Grail products for the parched, your skin will soon feel bouncy and moisturised all day long.
Save 10% off the products' individual RRP by purchasing this bundle!
- 1 x Hada Labo - Gokujyun Cleansing Oil - 200ml
- 1 x Hada Labo - Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash -100g
- 1 x SVR Laboratories - Vitamin B3 Hydra Essence - 150ml
- 1 x Etude House - Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream - 60ml
- 1 x Boiron - Homeoplasmine Repair Ointment - 40ml
Products of Japan, France and Korea.
Anyone with persistently dry and dehydrated skin. Also a great recovery kit for skin battling cold and dry conditions.
Step 1. Take an adequate amount of the Hada Labo Cleansing Oil (2-3 pumps) onto your dry hands. Gently massage over dry face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Step 2. Apply the Hada Labo Face Wash to hands, lather sufficiently, and massage in circular motions. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
Step 3. Slightly shake the SVR Laboratories Vitamin B3 Hydra Essence before use. Dispense on a cotton pad and apply to a slightly damp face (ensure face isn't wet, but not bone dry either).
Step 4. Apply the Etude House Barrier Intensive Cream over your kanvas and pat gently to aid absorption. It's slightly sticky on application but gets absorbed quickly.
Step 5. Use the Homeoplasmine on your lips to ward off chapping, and any dry patches on your face and body. This little ointment is so versatile, it can also be used to soothe sunburns, flakey skin, eczema flares, damaged nail cuticles, mask friction and skin allergies.
Now live your best hydrated life!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Hada Labo Cleansing Oil - Ethylhexyl palmitate, triethylhexanoin, sorbes tetraisostearate-30, PEG-20 glyceryl triisostearate, olive fruit oil, water, sodium acetyl hyaluronate (super hyaluronic acid), hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate (skin-adsorbed hyaluronic acid Acid), jojoba seed oil, (palmitic acid / ethyl hexanoic acid) dextrin, butyl carbamate propionyl iodide, BHT.
Hada Labo Gokujyun Face Wash - Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, BG, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-400, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate(Super Hyaluronic Acid), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate(Skin Adsorption Type Hyaluronic Acid), Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, EDTA-2Na, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-52 , Methyl paraben, Propyl Paraben, BHT.
SVR Laboratories Hydra Essence - Aqua, propylene glycol, glycerin, diglycerin, isopentydiol, niacinamide, saccharide isomerate, sodium hyaluronate, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, pentylene glycol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, xanthan gum.
Etude House Barrier Intensive Cream - Water, Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
Homeoplasmine - Calendula Officinalis, Phytolacca Officinalis, Bryonia, Benzoin, Boric Acid, Vaselinum Album.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy