Bye Bye Dry Skin Skincare Set - 4pcs
Keep your dry skin hydrated and plumped with this amazing set! We've put together a routine that'll make sure your skin stay bouncy and moisturised all day long.
- 1 x Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil - 150ml
- 1 x NEOGEN - Dermalogy Real Fresh Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g
- 1 x I'm From - Rice Toner - 150ml
- 1 x Dear, Klairs - Midnight Blue Calming Cream - 30ml
Product of Korea.
Anyone with dry skin or skin that needs pH rebalancing.
Step 1. Take an adequate amount of the Dear, Klairs Cleansing Oil onto your dry hands. Gently massage over dry face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Step 2. Apply the NEOGEN Cleansing Stick on wet skin, and massage in circular motions. Lightly moisten the face to lather foam, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
Step 3. Slightly shake the I'm From Rice Toner before use, to mix the water and emulsion layers. After cleansing, dispense on a cotton pad and wipe off or press onto dry areas.
Step 4. In the morning, smooth a small amount of the Dear, Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream over your kanvas under makeup to protect your skin from environmental factors. At night, apply after cleansing and toning, but before your serum.
Live your best hydrated life!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Dear, Klairs Cleasing Oil - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Isopropyl Myristate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
Neogen Dermalogy Real Fresh Green Tea Cleansing Stick - Glycerin,Water(Aqua),Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Palmitic Acid/Stearic Acid,Lauryl Betaine,Betaine,Camellia Sinensis Leaf,Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil,Limnanthes Alba(Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate,Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil,Ocimum Basillicum (Basil) Oil,Cananga Odorata Flower Oil,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil,Origanum Heracleoticum Flower Oil,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Peel Oil,Fragrance (Parfum)
I'm From Rice Toner - Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract (77.78%), Methylpropanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus (Love Lies Bleeding) Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Water, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Adenosine, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol
Dear, Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream - Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Polysorbate 60, Candelilla Cera, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Tromethamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy