Mamonde - Red Energy Recovery Serum - 50ml
What’s impressive about Mamonde's Red Energy Recovery Serum is how quickly it works. Clinical trials found that after just five days of consistent use, moisture levels in the skin increased over 25%, and users registered a noticeable improvement in texture and elasticity.
It's also our go-to brightening serum for a weakened skin barrier. Its lightweight, antioxidant-rich formula is infused with rosa canina and pomegranate extracts. It also works fast to both protect the skin as well as combat hyperpigmentation and premature ageing. Most people see results in under two weeks of consistent use!
Product of Korea.
Reach for this little red bottle whenever your skin needs a bit of stress relief or feels dehydrated. Red Energy Recovery Serum is suitable for most skin types, given it is formulated without sulfates, mineral oil, parabens, and synthetic colors. However, it does contain alcohol. Avoid if your skin does not tolerate alcohol well.
- Apply a moderate amount along skin texture after using toner.
- Pat lightly for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Sucrose, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Indole Acetic Acid.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy