NEOGEN - Dermalogy Trial Kit - Mini & Travel Size 5 pcs
Woohoo! Happy skin starts here. Experience 5 of the best NEOGEN products in a super cute kit. This all-star set works on fine lines, blemishes, dry patches, dull skin, and minimising the appearance of pores. Find out why Neogen is one of the most popular drugstore brands in Korea.
This Dermalogy Trial Kit consists of:
- Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea - 1pc
- Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine - 1pc
- Real Vita C Serum - 10g
- Real Ferment Micro Essence - 20ml
- Real Flower Cleanser Water Calendula - 20ml
Product of Korea.
Recommended for oily and combination skin types.
Use in the order of Cleansing Water → Bio-Peel Gauze Pad → Micro Essence → Vita C Serum.
- Remove makeup and skin impurities from your face with cotton pads soaked in the Cleansing Water.
- Next, let's exfoliate. Wipe your face with the Bio-Peel Gauze Pad (Green Tea / Wine).
- To keep your skin soft and hydrated, apply the Micro Essence.
- Last, apply the Real Vita C Serum to brighten your skin, followed by your favourite moisturizer.
- Have fun with the Neogen stickers!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Cleansing Water - Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Allantoin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2, Hexanediol, Xylitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Bio-Peel Gauze Pad (Wine) - Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water(5%), Glycerin, Diglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Wine Extract(100ppm), Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobionic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Gluconolactone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Octyldodeceth-16, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA.
Bio-Peel Gauze Pad (Green Tea) - Water, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water (5%), Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (100ppm), Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobionic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Gluconolactone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Coptis Japonica Extract, Octyldodeceth-16, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Limonene.
Micro Essence - Bifida Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Betula Alba Juice, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Aspergillus Ferment, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Water, Betaine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose, Lactobacillus, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-10, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Japonica Extract, Arginine, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Calcium, Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Niacinamide, Dextrin, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine.
Vita C Serum - Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate(22%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coptis Japonica Extract, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Ascorbic Acid(0.1ppm), Tocopheryl Acetate(0.1ppm), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy