K-Beauty Heroes Skincare Set - Cleanser / Toner / Exfoliator / Sleep Mask - 5pcs
Korean Skincare has enough heroes to fill a few Marvel comic - and here are some of our top picks for tired skin in need of some discipline and a refresh: This routine is a complete kit from double-cleansing to hydrating comprised of tried and tested K-Beauty stars.
Kit comes with:
- 1 x Banila Co - Clean it Zero Original - 100ml
- 1 x By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash - 70g
- 1 x Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner - 180ml
- 1 x Neogen - Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine - 190ml/30pads
- 1 x LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask - 70ml
Save 8% off the full price of these products by buying the bundle!
Product of Korea.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy