PURITO - Centella Green Level Buffet Serum - 60ml
The Centella Green Level Buffet Serum by Purito both protects sensitive skin and improves its appearance. The EWG-verified ingredients in this serum will repair the skin barrier and reduce inflammation. Its formula includes a 49% concentration of cica extract, as well as ceramides and collagen. These three key ingredients promote brighter, firmer and healthier skin.
This is a great addition to your skincare routine if you're using active ingredients such as retinol, acids and vitamin C. Alternatively, if your skin has become stressed and sensitized from using too many products, give your face a break and help it heal with this serum. No harsh chemicals or preservatives here!
For an unscented version of this serum, click here.
Product of Korea.
Wanna know more? Check out our Purito buying guide here.
Suitable for all skin types - even ultra-sensitive skin.
- Prep your skin with toner after cleansing.
- Dispense a moderate amount of the product and apply to your face.
- Gently pat for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Centella Asiatica Extract (49%), Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Carbomer, Arginine, Sclerotium Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Ceramide NP.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy