RiRe - Bubble Lip Mask - 12ml
Enriched with Vitamin C, this exfoliating Bubble Lip Mask from RiRe helps soften, brighten and moisturize your lips. It also reduces wrinkles and dead skin cells for lipsticks to adhere smoothly.
Product of Korea.
NOTE: pre-orders for this item will ship to you in early March. We'll Express Post it free of charge (1-2 business days).
Anyone looking to exfoliate their lips and get rid of flaking - pucker up!
- Make sure your lips are dry.
- Apply a moderate amount on your lips.
- Leave on for 30 seconds to 1 minute for it to foam up and exfoliate your lips.
- Massage gently with your fingers in a circular motion.
- Wipe off with wet tissue or rinse with warm water.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Cellulose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tartrazine, Ascorbic Acid.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy