Sanoflore - Olea Therapia Wellness Body Oils - 110ml (2 Types)
- Anti-Stress: A detoxifying combination of cedar, juniper and rosemary, to regain inner harmony. TIP: Apply this oil to your body, and wrap tightly with a warm towel. Pop on a face mask, kick back and practice deep breathing for 15 minutes.
- Relaxing: A vegan formula of sage, lavendar and camomile to soothe and prepare for restfulness. TIP: This oil is great for restless sleepers. Dab a tiny amount on the outer nostrils and neck before going to bed, or apply all over before a meditation session and inhale deeply.
Product of France.
These body oils are perfect for combining hydration with a bit of organic French aromatherapy. Give it to your S.O. as a hint to give you a massage or use it to unwind and renew your spirits. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children.
Shake, inhale and apply to the body. See above for different ways to utilize your oils.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Anti-Stress Oil: Aqua, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Limonene, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyl Glucoside, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil, Linalool, Citral, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, Citric Acid, Arginine (FIL C243879/1).
Relaxing Oil: Aqua, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Lavender Oil, Linalool, Salicylic Acid, Lavandula Hybrida Oil , Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Limonene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Arginine (FIL C243637/1).
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy