Sulwhasoo - Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream EX Set - 6pcs
Try the best of Sulwhasoo's famous “Compound K and Ginsenoside Re” range. This is its dynamic anti-ageing combination of retinol and Korean red ginseng, which has won it countless fans around the world for its revitalizing and regenerative abilities. The Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream EX Set comes with:
- 1 x Renewing Cream EX (60ml)
- 1 x Renewing Water (15ml)
- 1 x Renewing Emulsion (15ml)
- 1 x Renewing Serum EX (5ml)
- 1 x Renewing Cream EX (5ml)
- 1 x Essential Perfecting Moisturizing Cream (5ml)
As well as vitamin A and ginseng, the Renewing Cream EX also includes honey, hyaluronic acid, squalene, salicylic acid and vitamin E. Wear it comfortably under your makeup or as a standalone moisturizer for its beautiful dewy finish.
The Renewing Water is a viscous, almost lotion-like toner. It's absorbed quickly, leaving skin feeling plumped and hydrated.
The Renewing Emulsion can be used on its own or under your cream for an extra layer of moisture. Plus, the more you use it, the more it evens out your skin-tone!
The Renewing Serum is a remarkable supercharged concentrate of the cream. It's achieved holy grail status because of its ability to render skin supple and glowing.
The Essential Perfecting Moisturizing Cream is a rich gel-like cream designed to deliver hydration and radiance in any environment.
Product of Korea.
Mature, dry or dull skin will love this set.
Apply in the order of Renewing Water, Renewing Serum, Renewing Emulsion, Renewing Cream, Essential Perfecting Moisturizing Cream. Gently spread a moderate amount of the cream evenly along your skin to begin your anti-aging routine. Massage and gently pat products for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Glycerin, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trehalose, Limnanthes Alba(Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Octyldodecyl Myristate,Cyclohexasiloxane, Peg-40 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phytosteryl / Behenyl / Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Peg-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Mangifera Indica (Mango)Seed Butter, Polyacrylate-13, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol,Glyceryl Linoleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pantethine, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean)Sterols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cyclodextrin, Polyisobutene, Salicylic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Hexyl Laurate, Caffeic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire De Carnauba, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Linolenate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Gardenia Florida Fruitextract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance / Parfum, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Vitisvinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Honey / Mel / Miel, Beta-Glucan, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Perillaocymoides Seed Extract, Retinol, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Polygonatum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Rootextract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Phytosphingosine, Methoxy Peg-114/Polyepsiloncaprolactone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Dodecene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceridescitrate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Ginseng Saponins(Enzyme-Treated Red Ginseng Saponins), Panax Ginseng flower Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Bha, Sodiumpolyaspartate, Tbhq, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Pentaerythrityl.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy