TonyMoly - Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch - Berry
Delivering an intense burst of hydration, the Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch from TonyMoly treats chapped lips in a flash. The innovative hydrogel formula melts into the skin, coating your lips in moisture. Meanwhile, berry extracts and hydrolyzed collagen leave them soothed and plumped. MWAH!
1pcs (1 x patch).
Product of Korea.
Anyone who wants lips as soft as a baby's bum (seriously).
- Tear open and apply onto lips after cleansing
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove and massage remaining essence into your lips.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispsus (carrageenan), Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch Hazel) Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Agar, Methylparaben, Fragaria Chiloensis (strawberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (blackberry) Fruit Extract, Arclostaphylos Uv A Ursi Leaf Extract, Ci 16185, Sodium Citrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Benzophenone-4, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Flavor.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy