Tonymoly - The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Skin Care Set - 4pcs
Refresh and revitalize dull-looking skin with the Tonymoly Chok Chok Green Tea Set! It harnesses the power of organically cultivated, fermented green tea to shower you in antioxidant-rich moisture. This kit will give your skin long-lasting hydration that's never greasy, and that chok chok feeling.
- The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Skin 180ml
- The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion 160ml
+ FREE GIFTS (minis below):
- The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Skin 20ml (mini)
- The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion 20ml (mini)
The Watery Skin is an incredibly hydrating green tea toner that's excellent for acne-prone skin.
The Watery Lotion is packed with fermented green tea and glycerin to serve as both a hydrating serum or a lightweight moisturizer. Try it as a hyaluronic acid alternative!
Safe for dark skin tones | Acne fighter | Dewy
Product of Korea.
Great for acne prone and combination skin.
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Skin - Use daily after cleansing, before applying moisturiser. Use a cotton pad, gently sweep across your entire face and neck. Let that goodness sink in and move onto the next step...
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion - Dispense a small amount on your hands. Pat the lotion into your skin with your palms and fingertips for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Skin - Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycereth-26, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citrus (Lemon) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Disodium EDTA.
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion - Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclomethicone, Methylpropanediol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy