Dr. Jart+ - Every Sun Day Tone-Up Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ - 50ml
This sunscreen boasts organic UV filters to protect your skin from harmful UV rays and external aggressors. The non-greasy formula has a pinkish-beige colour and contains niacinamide to even out skin-tone.
Product of Korea.
This fantastic SPF is ideal for those needing an extra oomph and gentle colour correction. Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin. Because of its beige colour however, it will not be suitable on tan and darker skin tones.
Use at the last step of your skincare routine. Take a moderate amount and apply to the entire face. Gently pat for better absorption. Use day time when outside.
Let's Be Sunsmart Babes! ☼
The best practice is to apply 30 minutes before going outside to allow the sunscreen to bind to your skin. Re-apply every two hours of exposure and immediately after swimming or excessive sweating. Even when it's cloudy, up to 80 percent of the sun's UV radiation reaches the earth.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Niacinamide, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract.
Date on the product can be EITHER the manufactured date OR the expiration date:
- If you see the Korean characters "제조," then it is the manufactured date.
- If you see the Korean characters "까지," then it is the expiration date.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy