SKIN&LAB - Barrierderm Milky Serum - 55ml
If we had to name our top 3 underrated skincare products of all time, the Barrierderm Milky Serum from SKIN&LAB would be one of them! A comparable serum in effect to Krave's Great Barrier Relief, this milky emulsion strengthens a compromised skin barrier, soothes sensitivity and helps to heal dry patches. It's also a perfect complement to strong retinoids, tretinoin and acne treatments. Ingredients like allantoin, fructooligosaccharides, Fila Green protein and ceramides work to immediately calm and soften skin. You'll see reduced redness, dryness and a more even complexion.
Product of Korea.
Reach for this serum if you:
- Have overused active skincare ingredients;
- Need an offset to tretinoin, perscription treatments and anti-acne treatments;
- Have constantly dehydrated skin or dry patches;
- Suffer from redness, rosacea or atopic skin conditions;
- Have sensitive skin;
- Have ageing or mature skin; or
- Just want to maintain a healthy skin barrier function!
After cleansing and using toner, apply 3-4 drops to skin and spread gently before following with a moisturizer.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Betaine, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Milk Protein Extract (100ppm), Glucose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Tromethamine, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Panthenol, Triethylhexanoin, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Serine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy