Acne Fighting Kit - Cleanser / Exfoliator / Pimple Patches - 7pcs
Say 'bye Felicia' to those unwanted pimples with this awesome Acne Fighting Kit! It features all the heavy hitters from COSRX to exterminate zits into another dimension. AND, you save over 10% off the RRP! You'll get:
- 1 x COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Cleanser - 75ml
- 1 x COSRX One Step Original Clear Pads - 70 pads
- 5 x COSRX Acne Pimple Master patches - 24 x Patches (various sizes).
The Cosrx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser is the perfect cleanser for acne-prone skin. The award-winning COSRX One Step Original Clear Pads help to chemically exfoliate, penetrating deeply into pores to dissolve oil and dead skin cells. K-Beauty kult hit COSRX - Acne Pimple Master Patch gets rid of existing pimples fast - just place a patch over your blemish and by morning, it's gone!
Any skin type dealing with acne can use this kit.
Step 1. Use cleanser.
Step 2. After cleansing, wipe the bumpy side of the exfoliating pad over your face, avoiding the eye area. Switch to the smooth side to remove any excess dirt or oil.
Step 3. Place patches on areas where pimples are forming or have formed. These patches are waterproof, meaning you can shower in them or even sweat at the gym whilst wearing them.
Do not remove them until you can see that the patches have changed from skin colour to white.
Wake up to clear skin!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Cosrx - Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Clenser - Water, Myristic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Hexanediol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid
Cosrx - One step original clear pads - Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin,Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate
Cosrx - Master pimple patches - Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy