Acwell - Licorice Trial Kit - 4pcs
Looking to roadtest Acwell's award-winning Licorice range including its HG Balancing Cleansing Toner? Or want to give the gift of fabulous skin to your bestie? Make a beeline for this kit! It's the same great formulas in mini versions, allowing you to sample the brand's most popular products in its signature licorice root skincare range before graduating to the full size.
Acwell's Licorice Trial Kit comes with:
- 1 x Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner - 30ml
- 1 x Licorice pH Balancing Advance Serum - 10ml
- 2 x Licorice pH Balancing Intensive Eye Creams - 5ml
Product of Korea.
Suitable for all skin types. Try it on psoriasis, as licorice root contains a number of anti-inflammatory compounds.
Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner: Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice)Root Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Poloxamer 184, Phenoxyethanol, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Licorice pH Balancing Advance Serum: Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Polyglycerin-3, Niacinamide, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Sodium Citrate , Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tromethamine , Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Beta-Glucan, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract , Dextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pteris Multifida Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Dipropylene Glycol , Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Glutathione, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract , Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract.
Licorice pH Balancing Intensive Eye Cream: Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licoric E) Root Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackbe Rry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/Vp Copolymer, Cholesterol, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Ceramide Np, Beta-Glucan, Disodium Edta, Caffeine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Raffinose, Folic Acid, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy