Some By Mi - AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Cleansing Bar - 106g
Get clearer, healthier skin in just 30 days with SOME BY MI's 30 Days Miracle Cleansing Bar! Its nourishing formula contains AHA, BHA, PHA, and various other naturally-derived ingredients to keep dull, congested skin at bay.
AHA gently exfoliates, BHA helps to remove excess sebum while PHA locks in moisture to keep your skin soft and smooth. Also included in this K-Beauty formula is tea tree extract to combat acne breakouts and blackheads.
Product of Korea.
Excessively oily, congested and acne-prone skin responds extremely well to the 30 Days Miracle Cleansing Bar.
- Foam up the cleansing bar with water and massage onto your kanvas or any other body parts.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Lauric Acid, Sodium Stearate, Saponified Palm Oil, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Chlorella Vulgaris (Dermochlorella Algae) Powder, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Lactobionic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy