ĀTHR Beauty Co
ĀTHR Beauty Co - Single Crystal Eyeshadow (various colours)
ĀTHR Beauty's Single Crystal Eyeshadows come in various colours and are infused with precious gemstones for that other-worldly radiance. Designed to illuminate the skin with a single swipe, these luxe pressed powders are formulated with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter, coconut and rosehip oils. What you won't find are parabens, nanoparticles, talc and fragrance - making this a great makeup choice for sensitive skin.
If you need more convincing, all of ĀTHR Beauty's eyeshadows are sustainable, fair-trade and zero-waste. Just recycle the eyeshadow pans and re-use the black elastics as hair ties! How cool is that?
- Topaz: A topaz infused yellow-gold eyeshadow with a metallic finish
- Rose Gold: An amethyst and citrine infused rose-gold eyeshadow with a metallic finish.
1 x eyeshadow pan
Product of the United States
Kanvas Beauty is proud to be an official stockist of ĀTHR Beauty Co
Anyone who wants clean sustainable makeup with popping pigments and a high colour payoff!
Use a flat eyeshadow brush (or even your fingers) to brush or pat these shades across your lids.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Topaz: Mica*, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate*, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate*, Synethetic Fluorphlogopite, Rosa Canina Seed Oil**, Silica*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)***, Tin Oxide, Topaz*, Alumina*. MAY CONTAIN:, Bronze Powder*, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride.
Rose Gold: Mica*, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate*, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate*, Synethetic Fluorphlogopite, Rosa Canina Seed Oil**, Silica*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)***, Tin Oxide, Amethyst*, Citrine*, Alumina*. MAY CONTAIN:, Bronze Powder*, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy