Banila Co - Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm (Purifying) - 100ml
Banila Co's award-winning Clean it Zero balms have a light, sorbet-like texture and effectively removes all traces of make-up. Upon contact with skin, this K-Beauty fave transforms to a smooth oil. The Purifying version is perfect for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating, the Purifying balm contains seven calming herbs including Centella Asiatica and Licorice Root to soothe even the most touchy skin types.
Product of Korea.
Suitable for all skin types, even for the most sensitive of skin!
- Take adequate amount with spatula and leave it on dry hands.
- Melt it using your skin's heat and tap it onto your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Massage gently in circular motions to melt away makeup.
- Add a small amount of water and emulsify then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopher.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy