Beauty of Joseon - Dynasty Cream - 60ml
Beauty of Joseon's cult hit Dynasty Cream employs a 200-year-old traditional formula designed to deliver powerful anti-ageing benefits. It blends natural ingredients such as ginseng, orchid and honey for optimal skin health. This special blend hydrates, brightens and tightens skin for a firmer, more youthful complexion.
The traditional K-beauty recipe used in Dynasty Cream has a unique, dense, "chewy" texture (so cool to use) that still penetrates your skin's layers for effective results while also preventing moisture loss.
Product of Korea.
With its powerful anti-wrinkle benefits, Dynasty Cream s ideal for those wanting to pull a Benjamin Button while giving their skin excellent hydration. People with very oily skin might find this too moisturising, but skin on the dryer side will drink this up.
- Apply generously and massage by rubbing lightly on dry skin for 30~60 seconds.
- Supply enough nutrient and moisture while sleeping by applying at the last step of your night skin care.
Morning Routine Tip: Mix with BB Cream or foundation at the ration of 1:1 (equal parts).
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-0 Acid Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Adenosine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Trehalose, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cucurbitaceae (Gourd) Extract, Orchid Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Phytosphingosine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Fragrance.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy