BeautyFridge - 1pc (4 colours)
Kanvas Beauty got tired of storing our vitamin C serums and aloe vera gels next to the cheeses in our fridge so we got BeautyFridge to send us theirs. And we love them. The best part about this mini fridge not just its cute retro look (which will look stylish in any bathroom) - but the fact that it has both cold AND hot settings! This means you can store all your rollers, eye patches and active serums safely, as well as gently heat up your waxes, towels and oils. No more nuking in the microwave! Each Beauty Fridge offers a 4L capacity and sizes up to be 26H x 18W x 24Dcm. It's big enough to fit all your goodies, but will still look adorable in your bathroom or on your dressing table.
This product comes with: 1x Beauty Fridge, 1x removable middle shelf, 1x removable door shelf, 1x home adapter (Aus & NZ).
Product of Australia
Kanvas Beauty is proud to be an official stockist of BeautyFridge.
Anyone and everyone! Some items to store on the cool setting include face masks, sleeping packs, vitamin C serums, aloe vera gels, rollers, gua sha tools and eye patches. We'd even suggest storing your makeup in Beauty Fridge during hot summers to prolong its shelf life. Items to use on the warm setting are wax, towels, hair and facial oils, massage oils and muscle wraps.
Good to know:
- The Beauty Fridge can cool down to 4ºC-10ºC at 25˚C ambient or heat up to 40ºC-50ºC all with a flick of a switch.
- Each Beauty Fridge is quality tested so you get to enjoy it hassle-free.
- It also comes with a built-in handle for those on the go!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy