COSRX - Acne Pimple Master Patch - 1pk / 2pk / 5pk
These things will make you start believing in magic! A decorated beauty award winner, this is one of our favourite and best selling acne treatments. Get rid of your spots FAST with the Acne Pimple Master Patches from COSRX. Each little patch is an overnight fixer for whiteheads, blackheads, pustules and papules.
Just stick one of the thin, clear hydrocolloid patch on a popped/leaky zit and sit back. It works by breaking down the bacteria on the inside whilst moisturizing your skin on the outside to speed up healing. With three differently sized patches in a pack, you can choose which one will cover the blemish area best.
One pack contains one sheet of patches, with 24 patches in total:
- 7mm (10 ea)
- 10mm (5 ea)
- 12mm (9 ea)
Available in singles, doubles or a 5-pack.
Product of Korea.
Wanna know more about this brand? Check out our COSRX Buying Guide here.
Anyone wanting to get rid of a zit or a breakout, and minimize scarring! Works on pustules and whiteheads.
- Wash and dry the targeted area you want to treat. The zit must be popped or 'leaky'. Don't apply any skin treatments or moisturizers between the patch and your skin.
- Choose a patch sized to do the job and stick it on the zits you want to zap. Now go get that beauty sleep.
- Remove in the morning and you'll find that it may have turned white as it absorbs the residual pus in the blemish. It should stay on through showering and can be applied under your makeup.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do you wear COSRX pimple patch?
How long you wear a COSRX pimple patch generally depends on the size of the pimple. Bigger zits need larger and more frequent patch changes, others may need just the single. Remove the patch when it turns white (that's all the gunk it's sucked out...ew but satisfying) and keep changing and wearing until the wound has healed.
Can I use COSRX pimple patch overnight?
You can definitely use the COSRX pimple patch overnight, it won't fall off. Just ensure that you apply it on clean skin, after washing your face but BEFORE applying any products. After applying the patch, follow through with the rest of your routine.
Does COSRX acne patch work?
COSRX acne patches work. Like, they seriously work a charm. There's a reason why this product is a cult hit, generated countless imitators and attracts 5-star ratings wherever its sold. The reviews don't lie!
Are COSRX acne patches good?
COSRX acne patches are too good to be true. They're a Godsend on those large cyst-like pimples, helping to clear out impurities within and providing a protective layer on top to prevent re-infection or another whitehead emerging.
Do COSRX pimple patch work on popped pimples?
COSRX pimple patches work beautifully on popped pimples. Think of them like a zit bandaid. Have you ever let an open wound fester? It can get infected and sometimes the healing process can be delayed, resulting in a bigger wound or heavier scarring. That's the same with pimples, which, when popped, are essentially a wound. These patches help prevent outside bacteria reinfecting the pimple, encourage faster healing and even minimal scarring.
Do you put COSRX pimple patches on before or after moisturizer?
Make sure you put your COSRX pimple patches on BEFORE your moisturizer or anything on your skin. This way, it adheres properly to your skin and won't peel off.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy