COSRX - CICA-7 Relief Kit - 3pcs
This 3 step kit contains CICA-7 complex - a highly concentrated formula which gives your skin a triple calming effect. We're talking a total and intensive acne solution from purifying to recovering. It's fast-acting and will leave acne prone skin soothed and healed. Enriched with seven types of Centella Asiatica extracts, it can also help with recovering and strengthening weakened skin barrier.
This CICA-7 Relief Kit comes with:
- Pure Fit Cica Toner 30ml
- Pure Fit Cica Serum 10ml
- Pure Fit Cica Cream 15ml
Product of Korea.
All skin types, including sensitive skin can enjoy this kit!
- Toner - After cleansing, wet a cotton pad with the toner and gently sweep over your skin.
- Serum - Apply two or three drops onto your kanvas and pat gently to boost absorption.
- Cream - Apply a small amount onto your kanvas at the last step of your skin care routine.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Toner - Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside.
Serum - Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside.
Cream - Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Beeswax, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, Carbomer, Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy