COSRX - Low pH Good Morning Cleanser - 150ml
Fast & free shipping to anywhere in Australia over $50! This super gentle gel cleanser from COSRX is a great way to start your day. The low pH formula doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils. Instead, purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids will improve your skin's texture, leaving it clear and supple.
Product of Korea.
Although this cleanser is great for all skin types, it works well for sensitive and dry skin types due to the skin-friendly pH of 5. We'd also recommended it for on dehydrated but acne-prone skin because of the pore-friendly ingredients.
- Use morning and night, after removing makeup.
- Begin with wet hands and face. Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse with warm water.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy