COSRX - Real Fit Retinol Serum - 20ml
Go back in time with Real Fit Retinol Serum from COSRX. Infused with retinol derivatives, this serum breathes life into tired, dull skin. This is great for achieving smoother skin, erasing fine lines and refining skin texture. The active ingredient of Retinyl Palmitate and soothing calendula means it is ideal for sensitive skin and retinol beginners.
All skin types can benefit from Retinol, but as it is an active ingredient, make sure you introduce it gradually into your skincare routine to build up your skin's tolerance. Start off with once or twice a week, increasing frequency if your skin permits.
Product of Korea.
Wanna know more about this brand? Check out our COSRX Buying Guide here.
Suitable for all skin types.
- After opening, replace cap with provided dropper.
- Apply two to three drops onto clean skin, avoiding eyes.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Calendula Officinalis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Betaine, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Olivate, Panthenol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Tocopherol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy