Dear, Klairs - Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter - 20g
Improve fine lines and elasticity with Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter from Klairs! The delicious butter consistency absorbs quickly into your skin and is perfect under make up. Packed with peptides, it contains sunflower seed oil that's rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E to refine and protect the crepey skin around your eyes.
Product of Korea.
Suitable for everyone, even those with oily skin. Don't be fooled by the world 'butter': the formula is rich without feeling greasy.
- Apply toner after cleansing.
- At your moisturizer step, apply an adequate amount of the product around your eyes.
- Finish your routine with a face moisturizer.
This is a versatile product, so you can also apply this around your neck, nasolabial folds - anywhere that requires a bit of extra care.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Caffeine, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptide-32, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy