Dr. Jart+ - Ceramidin Oil Balm - 19g
Keep your skin comfortably supple and dewy from morning 'til night with Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Oil Balm. Packed with ceramides and nine glow-giving plant-oils, this savior will help you repair tired and dry skin.
- Brazil nut, sweet almond and Mauritia Flexuosa oils soften skin and smooths uneven texture;
- Safflower and Silybum Marianum seed oils encourage cell renewal, heals scarring and protects skin from free radicals; and
- Patchouli, Geranium and sage oils alleviate redness and irritation while Bergamot controls excessive sebum and reduces the appearance of pores.
Transforming from a thick, slippery balm to a lightweight oil, it's everything you need to get a more vibrant and dewy complexion!
Product of Korea.
Ceramidin Oil Balm is great for reducing redness, dry patches and boosting hydration. Skin which doesn't respond well to essential oils should avoid using this.
Apply to clean skin onto dry areas when needed. Use a tapping motion for maximum absorption. This can be applied before your moisturiser and after serums.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Methyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ceramide NP, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy