Dr. Jart+ - Shake & Shot™ Brightening Rubber Mask - 1pc
The Shake & Shot™ Brightening Rubber Mask from Dr. Jart+ is as fun as it is effective! These rubbery masks are meant to better deliver the potent ingredients into the skin than ordinary sheet masks. And the best part is that they're made to minute: just shake it up and give your skin the shot of nourishment it's craving.
The Brightening Mask ampoule contains ascorbic acid, vitamin-rich sea buckthorn fruit extract and niacinamide. It's the ideal pick-me-up for dull and sallow skin. These masks aren't stingy - there is a LOT of product in one serve (in fact, there's probably just enough for two faces).
Use this mask if your skin concerns include hyperpigmentation or an uneven skin tone.
- Open the pack and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Mix up the Super Booster and Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
- Next, close the lid, and covering the hole with your finger, shake it up until mixed.
- Immediately after mixing, apply an even layer over entire face using the spatula.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, before gently peeling off.
Make sure you apply the mask within at least 2 minutes of shakin'!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Super Booster: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
Brightening Liquid Ampoule: Water, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Silica, Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit), Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Water, PVP, Fullerenes, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Japonica Extract, Cyanocobalamin.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy