Heimish - All Clean Balm - 120ml
The hype is real! This bestselling balm from Heimish is beloved for its texture. It changes to an oil cleanser upon contact with your skin before becoming a milk during rinsing. It removes thick makeup without tugging or dehydrating your skin. Your skin will feel hydrated, but all clean!
See for yourself why this cleansing balm is flying off our shelves.
Product of Korea.
All skin types can benefit from this balm cleanser.
- Scoop 3-4 spoons of balm with the included spatula. Use dry hands to spread over your face, starting with the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Use your fingers spread to massage onto areas that need cleansing.
- Rub onto eye and lip makeup with fingers. Use cotton swabs for better results. Wet your face and rub the cleanser. The oil will turn into a milky fluid and clean away dirt.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Ingredients We Love:
Coconut Extract – an ideal agent for conditioning the skin and protecting it from water loss.
Shea Butter – the concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids makes it nourishing and moisturising for skin.
Full list of ingredients:
Also contains citrus herb oil / Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Shea Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Lime Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Jasmine Extract, Lily Extract, Edelweiss Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Mexican Juniper Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy