Heimish - All Clean Mini Kit (Version 1) - 5pcs
This all-star trial kit includes five of Heimish's signature skin care products to make your skin feel fresh, prepped for smooth application of make-up and serums, and of course All Clean. This set comes in a cute transparent pouch and includes:
- The All Clean Balm (5ml) - a buttery cleansing balm that emulsifies upon contact with skin to melt away makeup and impurities;
- The All Clean Green Foam (30ml) - a pH-restoring cleanser to balance overly dry or oily skin;
- The All Clean White Clay Foam (30ml) - a pore-unclogging face wash containing natural white clay from the Amazon;
- The Black Tea Mask Pack (5ml) - a soothing gel treatment packed with black tea, berry, aloe and centella asiatica extracts;
- The Bulgarian Rose Satin Cream (1.5ml x 3pcs) - a rich moisturizer infused with 63% Bulgarian rosewater for a radiant and dewy appearance.
Product of Korea.
Perfect as a cute gift for someone or if you want to try out some of Heimish's amazing products before committing to the full size - this is for you!
Use the kit in the following order:
- All Clean Balm - Massage balm in circular motions to cleanse stubborn makeup and rinse well with lukewarm water then pat dry.
- All Clean Green Foam or All Clean White Clay Foam - Mix with some water and work up a lather. Gently massage onto wet skin in circular motions to thoroughly cleanse your face. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Black Tea Mask Pack - After cleansing, leave mask on for 3~5 minutes and wash off.
- Bulgarian Rose Satin Cream - After serum or essence, apply a proper amount to your kanvas and massage into your skin.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy