Heimish - All Clean White Clay Foam - 30g / 150g
Cleansing your face is important to get rid of the day's stresses and aggressors. The All Clean White Clay Foam from Heimish harnesses the power of natural Amazon White Clay to nourish as well as effectively remove oil, dirt and grime. With 3 types of hyaluronic acids, coconut oil and natural herb oils, it will replenish your skin's hydration levels, leaving it deeply cleaned but never tight or dry. We especially love the texture - it's got a unique soft clay-like feel which lathers into a foam.
If you want brighter, clearer, and softer skin, then the Heimish All Clean White Clay Foam is a must-have addition to your skincare routine.
30g / 150g.
Product of Korea.
Suited for all skin types. Highly recommended for oily skin or anyone wanting to clean their pores.
Squeeze a moderate amount of cleanser into your hands and work it into a rich and creamy lather. Gently massage the foam over your wet face and then rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
- Amazon White Clay (Kaolin) – has powerful abilities to soak up excess sebum and heal acne.
- Hyaluronic Acid – retains moisture and improves skin elasticity.
- Coconut Oil – rich in fatty acids that have antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Bentonite, Potassium Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate , Kaolin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Narcissus Pseudo – Narcissus Flower Extract, Rose Extract, PEG-75, Polyquaternium-7, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy