Heimish - Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch - 60pcs
The Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch from K-Beauty crowd-pleaser Heimish is a brightening and anti-wrinkle eye patch that can also be used on your forehead, mouth area and neck. The hydrogel patches tightly adhere to your skin to deliver the deeply hydrating and cooling effect of Bulgarian Rose water. These eye patches are 100% eco-friendly and water-soluble—that's a plus in our books!
Product of Korea.
Suitable for all skin types or those who want to spruce up dull or stressed skin! This product is also ideal for sensitive skin with its soothing and cooling effects, especially after sunburn or sun exposure.
After cleansing and toning, use the spatula to apply the eye patches on desired areas. After 20-30 minutes, peel off and pat remaining essence with your fingers.
- Multi-functional - can be used on any part of the face including forehead and areas around the nose, eyes and mouth
- Can even be dissolved in water and used as essence
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Potassium Chloride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Calcium Chloride, Allantoin, Tripropylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, CI 77861, Carmine, Calcium Lactate, Adenosine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Hexanidiol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Fragrance.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy