I'm From - Rice Serum - 30ml
Carb loading - but for your face! This serum contains 73% Rice Germ Fermented Extract, which retains around two-thirds of the nutritional value in a grain of rice. Rich in vitamin B and powerful antioxidants, Rice Serum will boost collagen production, improve skin elasticity and brighten dark spots. Use it before the Rice Cream to double the potency.
Product of Korea.
Anyone looking for a gentle but effective serum to combat fine lines, dry skin and hyperpigmentation.
- After cleansing, prep your skin with the toner.
- Dispense an appropriate amount at the essence stage and apply it over your kanvas evenly.
- Finish with the Rice Cream once it is fully absorbed.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Aspergillus/Rice Germ Ferment Extract Filtrate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, Water (Aqua), Cyclohexasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, Betaine, C12-14 Pareth-12, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Panthenol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tranexamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glutathione.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy