I'm From - Vitamin Tree Water Gel - 75g
I'M FROM's Vitamin Tree Water Gel is an oil-free gel moisturizer. It literally soaks your skin in 68% Sea Buckthorn extract. Also known as the Vitamin Tree plant, it's naturally bursting with vitamin C as well as vitamins A, E and K (hence the name).
The Vitamin Tree Water Gel is formulated to brighten and calm oily or combination skin prone to redness. Because it's a lightweight moisturizer, it won't clog pores and cause congestion. Instead, it absorbs easily and helps balance your skin's moisture levels, leaving a mildly dewy finish without any stickiness or greasiness. Lovely!
Product of Korea.
Suitable for oily or combination skin, anyone requiring lightweight hydration or for use in humid conditions.
- After washing your face, at the last step of skincare routine, take a moderate amount and apply on the entire face evenly.
- For stronger hydrating effect, apply a thick layer overnight as sleeping pack.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hippophae Rhamnoid es Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Biosaccharide Gum -1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Saussurea lnvolucrata Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxam ic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy