innisfree - Green Tea Seed Cream - 50ml
innisfree's Green Tea Seed Cream is the feather-light gel cream you've been craving! It's formulated with antioxidant-rich, organic Jeju green tea extract and green tea seed oil, and will keep your skin hydrated without feeling heavy. It works beautifully with innisfree's Green Tea Seed Serum - use together for effective protection against free radicals and environmental aggressors.
Product of Korea.
Normal, dry, combination, and oily skin babes can all enjoy this cream. It is ideal for normal to dry skin types. May be used on sensitive skin (please always test patch on the back of your hand first).
After cleansing, toning and serum, apply a moderate amount onto face and neck, then gently smooth for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Ingredients We Love:
- Jeju Green Tea Extract - Replenishes hydration.
- Jeju Green Tea Seed Oil - Nurtures and helps skin retain moisture.
- Panthenol - Helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Methyl Trimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octadecene, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Fragrance / Parfum, Tromethamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Tocopherol.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy