Jumiso - Let's Go! Kit - 4pcs
The Let's Go! Kit by Jumiso is perfect for travel or for trying this K-Beauty hero's amazing products before committing to the full size. It's a complete routine in a box. Here's what you get:
All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Serum (5ml) is a high concentration serum with Vitamin Tree Extract (86.14%). It's more than just a standard Vitamin C product - in fact it's packed with Vitamins A, B, D, E and K. It is rich in antioxidants and can help with post-acne care. This serum is also great for combatting hyperpigmentation and evening out skin-tone.
All Day Vitamin Clean & Mild Cleanser (10ml) is a low pH cleanser with a mild gel texture. It removes sebum (oil) inside the pores and has Salicylic Acid Chlorhexidine, which has antibacterial effects.
Yes I'm Toner AHA 5% (15ml) is an alcohol-free toner. It contains 3% Glycolic Acid and 2% Lactic acid which exfoliate and plump the skin. Suitable for sensitive skin and for addressing breakouts.
Have A Good Cream Snail & Centella (10g) is for the ultimate soothing care. Centella helps with blemishes and hyperpigmentation, while snail extract moisturises and boosts skin elasticity.
Let's Go! Kit Contains:
- Facial Cleanser 10ml
- Toner 15ml
- Serum 5ml
- Cream 10g
Product of Korea.
All skin types can enjoy this amazing kit by Jumiso! We always recommend patch testing first, particularly given the active ingredients in this kit.
Apply this kit in the following order:
- Cleanse - Apply a small amount onto wet hands and lather. Gently massage into face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Toner - After cleansing, dispense the toner onto a cotton pad and gently swipe all over your skin.
- Serum - Dispense an appropriate amount and apply all over your kanvas. Gently massage for better absorption.
- Cream - Apply a pea-size amount of cream evenly onto your skin. Use both morning and night.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Cleanser - Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine.
Toner - Water, Propanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Sea Water, Benzyl Glycol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketone.
Serum - Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalesis Root Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, panthenol, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil.
Cream - Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, Centella Asiatica Extract, Bacillus Ferment, 1-2,Hexanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Dimethicone, Trehalose, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Arginine, Carbomer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Menthyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Beta-Glucan .
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy