KANVAS BEAUTY E-GIFT CARD - $20 / $50 / $100
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all e-Gift Cards issued by Kanvas Beauty ACN 646 169 208.
This document contains the full set of terms and conditions governing your use of the e-Gift Card. We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the e-Gift Card. If you have any complaints, questions or would like more information about your e-Gift Card, please contact us here.
Expiry: Kanvas Beauty e-Gift Cards never expire.
"Kanvas Beauty Birthday e-Gift Card" means a reward card received by a KANVAS KULT member, from Kanvas Beauty, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Kanvas Kult program in digital form only.
"Kanvas Beauty Returns e-Card" means the e-Gift Card of that name issued to you as tender in a return transaction.
A reference to "we" or "us" is a reference to Kanvas Beauty Ltd Pty.
5. Lost or stolen e-Gift Cards
Treat your e-Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen e-Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the e-Gift Card will be taken to be the owner of the e-Gift Card.
6. Your e-Gift Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your e-Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your e-Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to change any of the terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time where the change is required for any reason and agree to provide you with at least 30 days' notice of such changes. If you contact Kanvas Beauty within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we may cancel your e-Gift Card and refund any remaining e-Gift Card value to you.
8. Privacy and confidentiality
9. Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your e-Gift Card, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Limitation of liability
11. Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions of Use are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute in connection with an e-Gift Card is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia (including the Federal Court of Australia, Victoria Registry).
Gift Card Redemption & Exclusions
Except for the exclusions listed below in section b) (Exclusions), once an e-Gift Card is purchased with the desired amount, it may be redeemed for purchases at the Kanvas Beauty online store: www.kanvasbeauty.com.au
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your e-Gift Card:
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase on the eBay Store or to purchase another e-Gift Card or other tender.
- e-Gifts is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Version: August 2020
a) Online e-Gift Card purchases
Select the amount you want to purchase (e.g. $20 / $50 / $100). A minimum of $20.00 and a maximum of $100.00 can be purchased. e-Enter your details in the 'Billing Information' section of our online store. Nominate the e-mail address you would like the e-Gift Card sent to along with a personal note (optional). E-Gift Cards that are purchased from Kanvas Beauty's online store are delivered within 24 hours of purchase.
NOTE: currently, physical Gift Cards are not available at Kanvas Beauty.
Pay for your e-Gift Card value with the online payment of your choice (other than with another e-Gift Card). The transaction will be completed when the e-Gift Card is sent to the nominated e-mail address provided.
NOTE: The purchase of an e-Gift Card at our online store will not contribute to the Kanvas Kult rewards program if you have an account with us and are logged in. However, once the e-Gift card is redeemed either by you or someone else you nominate, the purchase of any physical product/s using the e-Gift Card as payment will contribute to the Kanvas Kult rewards program. Please read more about the Kanvas Kult program here: https://www.kanvasbeauty.com.au/pages/the-kult
3. Using your e-Gift Card
a) Making a purchase with your e-Gift Card
Enter your e-Gift Card code at the check out at our Kanvas Beauty online store with the items that you wish to purchase using that e-Gift Card. The transaction will be completed when the balance has reduced on your e-Gift Card.
The remaining e-Gift Card value may be used in whole or part against future purchases.
You agree that we can reduce the remaining e-Gift Card value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you. Transactions are authorised by you by:
- enter your e-Gift Card CODE or allowing another person to do so on your behalf
- giving us details of the e-Gift Card and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by us (e.g. via e-mail)
When you authorise a transaction:
- you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the remaining e-Gift Card value.
b) Purchases exceeding the remaining e-Gift Card value
Your e-Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial e-Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the e-Gift Card value or the remaining e-Gift Card value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
c) Exchanging items purchased with an e-Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with an e-Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to Kanvas Beauty's Exchange and Returns Policy.
Our Exchange and Returns Policy includes the right for us to issue a returns card such as the Kanvas Beauty Returns e-Card instead of other tender, cash, e-Gift Cards or discount.
For online purchases where a multi-tender of a gift card or returns card and AfterPay / LayBuy is used, the refund will be provided as a Kanvas Beauty Returns e-Card in the first instance and then AfterPay for any remaining balance (unless otherwise required by law).
d) Issue with goods or services purchased with an e-Gift Card
If you have an issue with any goods or services that you purchased with a e-Gift Card you should contact Kanvas Beauty at email@example.com.
e) No cash advances
E-Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your e-Gift Card, redeem your e-Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the remaining e-Gift Card value in cash.
f) Checking your e-Gift Card balance and transaction history
You will not be sent statements of transactions on an e-Gift Card. You can check your e-Gift Card balance and expiry date at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For balance enquiries by phone or online, you will be required to enter both the e-Gift Card number or CODE on your e-Gift Card prior to getting access to the e-Gift Card information.
g) Can I exchange my e-Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your e-Gift Card for a different denomination or for another tender, cash or discount.
h) Can I purchase another e-gift card using an e-gift card?
E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another e-gift card. This includes Kanvas Beauty Returns e-Cards.
i) Destruction of e-Gift Card with no value
All e-Gift Cards remain the property of Kanvas Beauty. If the remaining e-Gift Card value is zero your e-Gift Card cannot be reloaded. Kanvas Beauty reserves the right to destroy your e-Gift Card by deleting it from our system.
a) Cancellation and voiding of e-Gift Cards
- E-Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if voided by Kanvas Beauty, if their value is used or have a 'zero' amount.
- We reserve the right to void any e-Gift Card that appears to have been tampered with in any way and Kanvas Beauty may subject e-Gift Cards to a verification process.
- We reserve the right to cancel any e-Gift Card, or the Kanvas Kult rewards program, for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances, we will elect to provide a refund or a replacement e-Gift Card.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your e-Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
b) Re-issue of error e-Gift Cards
A re-issue of error e-Gift Cards or 'not working' is available unless the error is proven to be a result of the purchaser redeeming the e-Gift Card and using up the whole amount. We will only re-issue an e-Gift Card CODE that is not working if the fault is ours.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy