Product of Korea.
Kocostar - Pearl Lip Mask - 1pc
Give your lips that iridescent, pearly glow with the Pearl Lip Mask from ultra cool K-Beauty brand Kocostar! These hydrogel lip patches are infused with pearl extract (880ppm) and niacinamide to soften and brighten dull lips.
You won't have to worry about this mask falling off either - it binds nicely to your lips, letting you multitask (and look cute at the same time).
Product of Korea.
Anyone who wants to kiss chapped lips goodbye!
- Place mask on clean lips and leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the mask and pat the excess essence.
- *One-time use only*
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Mica, Pearl Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Agar, Fragrance, Calcium Lactate, Titanium Dioxide, Glucose, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Prunus Lannesiana Flower Extract, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Iron Oxide Red, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Diamond powder.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy