LANEIGE - Glowy Makeup Serum - 30ml
We've no doubt Laneige's Glowy Make-up Serum will be the star product in your arsenal. Packed with ceramides, it acts as both a hydrating serum AND perfect make-up primer. Laneige's proprietary Light Fit Prep Technology binds comfortably with your skin, creating a flawless and long-lasting base. Meanwhile, diamond mineral powder gives your skin a healthy (not oily) reflective glow. We love its gentle, 'airbrushed' effect. In fact, it might make you wanna skip foundation altogether!
Product of Korea.
If your primary concerns are dryness, dullness and uneven texture, then this is the serum/primer for you. Don't be worried about its pink appearance, it blends with any skin tone to leave a lustrous glow.
- After applying SPF, apply 1-2 drops of serum over your face. Even though it's a serum, apply it as the very last step in your routine once your SPF has been absorbed.
- Pat in gently until absorbed.
- Follow with makeup application if required.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Diglycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Propanediol, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Undecane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Caprylylmethicone, Tridecane, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Fructooligosaccharides, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mica, Xanthan Gum, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pullulan, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lauryl Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Carmine (Ci75470), Diamond Powder, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis, Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceeride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ceramide Np, Glycine Serine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Alanine, Proline, Threonine.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy