Lily Lolo - Mineral Foundation SPF15 - 10g (20 shades)
When a vegan mineral foundation has been a bestseller since the day it dropped and has won too many awards to count, you know it's good! Lily Lolo's iconic Mineral Foundation creates a base that looks and feels like your best-ever skin. You get all the poppin' pigment of a conventional makeup product, without any of the preservatives, oils, waxes, synthetic fragrances and bulking agents. The all-natural ingredients mean even sensitive and blemish-prone skin will love it. Finely-milled but not pore-clogging, it'll buff to a flawless, lightweight and beautifully real finish.
Find your perfect foundation. The general rule is that if a shade looks too ashy then it’s too pale for you. If it looks orange then it’s too dark.
Neutral undertones: Porcelain, China Doll, Blondie, Barely Buff, In The Buff, Cookie, Dusky, Bon Bon.
Warm undertones: Warm Peach, Popcorn, Warm Honey, Coffee Bean, Hot Chocolate, Truffle.
Cool undertones: Candy Cane, Popsicle, Cool Caramel.
Olive undertones: Butterscotch, Saffron, Cinnamon.
Product of the U.K.
Kanvas Beauty is proud to be an official Australian stocklist of Lily Lolo.
This high performance, water resistant and non-comedogenic SPF15 mineral foundation looks good on anyone. The light-reflecting mica minimizes blemishes and fine lines.
Use with the Super Kabuki Brush for flawless application. And don't worry - the lockable sifter means no spills or mess!
- Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin. Sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar.
- Using your Super Kabuki brush, swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess.
- Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions.
- Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Mica, Zinc Oxide [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide)].
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy