Mediheal - E.G.T Timetox Ampoule Mask EX - 1pc
Hydrate, lift, revitalize and tighten with Mediheal's E.G.T Timetox Ampoule Mask EX! Hydrolyzed collagen, elastin, EGF and peptides come together to improve moisture retention, plump out your skin and even help fade acne scars. The silky cellulose mask fits tightly to the skin and comes with a lot of essence. which you can then pat into your skin after you peel off the mask sheet.
1 Sheet Mask - 27ml.
Product of Korea.
If your skin concerns include fine lines and elasticity, this mask is for you!
- After cleansing and toning, apply the mask by removing it from the packaging and placing it gently onto your kanvas.
- Leave on for 20 ~ 30 minutes.
- Remove mask and discard. Pat skin lightly to absorb the remaining essence.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silance, Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alcohol Denate, C12-16 Alcohols, hydrogenated lecithin, palmitic Acid, Astaxanthin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, RH-Oilgopeptide-1.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy