Mediheal - N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask - 1pcs
Does your skin feel like it needs a tall glass of water? You've come to the right place. One of Mediheal’s most popular masks, the NMF Aquaring Ampoule is designed to boost hydration, tighten pores and improve overall elasticity. It will basically drench your skin in a cocktail of moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and ceramides. We especially love the fit and the way this mask binds to your skin. Reach for this mask whenever your skin feels dull and dehydrated.
1 Sheet Mask - 27ml.
Product of Korea.
IF your skin concerns include dehydration, elasticity and pore control, this mask is for you!
- After cleansing and toning, apply the mask by removing it from the packaging and placing it gently onto your kanvas.
- Leave on for 20 ~ 30 minutes.
- Remove mask and discard. Pat skin lightly to absorb the remaining essence.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lysine, Leucine, Methionine, Valine, Betaine, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ceramide 3, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cysteine, Adenosine, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Arginine, lsoleucine, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Carbomer, Tyrosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Threonine, Trehalose, Triethanolamine, Phenylalanine, Proline, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Histidine, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy