Mediheal - Teatree Healing Solution Essential Mask - 1pcs
The Teatree Healing Solution Essential mask from Mediheal is favourite of K-pop band BTS, who use it for emergency blemishes before concerts! Formulated with tea tree leaf oil, pine needle and centella asiatica extracts, it's the ultimate sheet mask for oil control, blackheads and inflammation. Your skin feel feel clean, calm and refreshed!
1 Sheet Mask - 25ml.
Product of Korea.
Red, congested and/or oily skin will respond well to this mask.
- After cleansing, apply the sheet mask evenly onto your kanvas and wrap for absorption.
- Sit back, relax and chill! Let that goodness sink in.
- Remove after 10~20 minutes.
- Pat gentle to help absorption of remaining essence.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Butylene Glycol, propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch hazel) Water, pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, portulaca oleracea Extract, Bis PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Etaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Allntoin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparabe, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, natto Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethyhexylglycerin, Wheat Amino Acides.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy