NEOGEN - Dermalogy Bio-peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea - 30 pads
Have oily skin and looking to get more out of your exfoliator? NEOGEN's Dermalogy Bio-peel Gauze Peeling pads buffs away dead skin cells, cleans pores and helps to put sebum over-production back in balance! The inclusion of lactobionic acid in these textured pads (a gentler alternative to AHAs) combines the effect of both physical and chemical exfoliation, leaving your skin clearer and brighter. At the same time, it doesn't excessively dry out your skin: each pad is packed with 3 types of hyaluronic acid as well as antioxidant-rich fruit extracts.
Available in Green Tea, Wine and Lemon. Choose Green Tea if you're looking for anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, Lemon for an extra brightening boost and Wine for its added dose of antioxidants and free-radical protection.
200ml / 30 pads.
Product of Korea.
This product is perfect if you want to exfoliate without the harshness of physical scrubs, or if your skin is sensitive to stronger acids.
- After cleansing your face, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the pad so that the criss-crossed side is facing down. Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Next, rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Discard pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine. Use twice a week or as needed.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water (5%), Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (100ppm), Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobionic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Gluconolactone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Coptis Japonica Extract, Octyldodeceth-16, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Limonene.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy