SKINRx LAB - MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner - 150ml
A superfood smoothie - but for your skin! Known as the strawberry milk toner in its native Korea, the MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner from SKINRx LAB is packed with all the goodies required to soothe and condition your skin. Ceramides, madecassoside, centella and niacinamide add a layer of hydration before your moisturizer. The addition of milk proteins offer natural AHAs to gently exfoliate and revive dull skin. The result? Plump, supple and healthy looking skin. Delicious.
Product of Korea.
If your skin concerns include dehydrated skin, uneven texture and redness, the MadeCera Double Essence Toner is right for you. Use it with the MadeCera Cream for the best results.
- Shake gently to mix the 2 layers well before use.
- Apply a proper amount on your kanvas evenly and pat gently for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Beta-Glucan, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy