Some By Mi - AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser - 400g
Demolish body acne in just 30 days with SOME BY MI's 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser! Its nourishing formula uses the triple power of AHAs, BHAs and PHAs to exfoliate and remove pore-blocking debris. Tea-tree and cica ease redness and inflammation while houttuynia cordata soothes. It'll leave your skin purified and clearer each time you use it.
This product has a pH of 8.4+2.0.
Product of Korea.
Excessively oily, congested and acne-prone skin responds extremely well to the 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser (long name, we know!). Try it on bacne.
1. Apply a thin layer evenly on the trouble spot with fingertip or a cotton swab.
2. Pat gently with the fingertip after application for better absorption.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Water, Glycerin, Lauric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Trideceth-10, Capric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Dextrin, Mandelic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Propolis Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Limonene
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Some By Mi AHA BHA Cleanser everyday?
Yes, you can use Some By Mi's AHA BHA PHA Cleanser every day - so long as your skin permits! As with any product containing chemical exfoliants, start by using twice or three times weekly, before ramping up (or lowering down) the usage frequency according to how your skin reacts.
Is Some By Mi Cleanser good for acne prone skin?
Some By Mi's Cleanser from its AHA BHA PHA range is the standard of excellence for acne-prone skin. Its Body Cleanser works extremely well on body acne (including bacne), helping leave your skin clarified and comfortable. Note, this product's pH is on the higher side (8.4+2.0) which means it should be teamed up with a good moisturizer or lotion. The cleanser will ensure excess sebum and potential pore-blocking debris is removed, while a ceramide-rich lotion will keep your skin barrier in good nick (which can be damaged by large pimples pushing out, worsening the severity of future breakouts).
Does Some By Mi Body Cleanser work?
Some By Mi's AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser is one of the top-selling products on Kanvas Beauty: so you can be sure it works! The high pH helps to wash off any acne-causing residue (e.g. from working conditions, the environment or even your haircare). The chemical exfoliants unclog pores and even help to tone down so-called "strawberry skin". Without a doubt, it's highly effective on body acne.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy