Some By Mi - AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Cream - 50ml
Some By Mi's AHA BHA PHA 30 DAYS Miracle Cream is a lightweight, gel-like cream that instantly cools down blemishes and acne-prone skin. Formulated with 70.78% Centella Asiatica, it also repairs the skin barrier while tea tree extract works to control excess sebum (oil) levels. AHA, BHA and PHA gently exfoliate and brighten the skin after each use, leaving you with an even tone and smoother complexion.
Product of Korea.
NOTE: pre-orders for this product will be shipped by 12th March via Express Post.
Perfect for oily, combination and congested skin.
- Apply at the last stage of your skin care routine. Spread a generous amount of cream onto your face, neck and upper chest area.
- Massage gently into the skin for better absorption.
- Use twice daily.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur, and consult a physician. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation. Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract (70.78%), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract (10,000ppm), Cholesteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica (Ivy Gourd) Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Pot Marigold) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Fructan, Albatrellus Ovinus Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata (Tsi) Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Betaine, Allantoin, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Adenosine, Ceramide NP, Oleanolic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (100ppm), Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactobionic Acid (100ppm), Citric Acid (11ppm), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Yay—let's recycle! Here’s a quick guide for when you've finished using all your products:
1. Make the products 'recycle ready' by rinsing it out and cleaning it. What if the product doesn't work for me? Give it to someone who might like to try it! That way, you will minimise wastage and give the product a second home. ♡♡
2. Get the DETAILS! Typically, most skin care packaging is recyclable in Australia, but what can and can’t be recycled depends on where you live. A quick Google search will reveal a recycling guideline based on your state / territory.
3. Can I put this in my recycling bin? If you've checked and the answer is 'yes', give these items a second life and put them in the recycling bin. If it's not, look into enterprises like TerraCycle, to help you properly recycle your beauty products. If the product is recycable through TerraCycle, it is FREE and all you have to do is gather your empty products together, print a recycling label and ship it out - that’s it! They’ll take care of the rest for you.
FYI, recycling plants uses numbers ranging from 1 to 7 to help sort all the materials. PETE stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate and PP stands for Polypropylene — these are both plastics. PAP represents paper / mixed paper / cardboard. See Earth Easy to learn more about your plastics.
That's it babes! Remember to love our earth; love our planet! #dontbetrashy